Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bucket List

You have one, right? That list of things to do before you die? I have one, and it keeps growing to the point where I think I might have to retire last week to get it all done! :)

1. Stonehenge
2. County Kildare, Ireland
3. Run a race of some sort
4. Get "some work done" (iukwim ;) )
5. Massive road trip of all the geographical landmarks in my favorite books
6. Write a book
7. Have an epiphany
8. Be a contestant on Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune
9. Own a horse
10. Step on each continent

Geez, many of my line items are pricey.

11. Win Powerball or Mega Millions lottery.

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Yeah, my bucket list is super long. I've never actually written it out though..maybe I will do that.

MC said...

I have no idea how long my bucket list would be if I took the time to write it all down. You've got some great ideas on yours though- I might have to steal a few!

Karla said...

I think I would need two life times to get mine all acomplished. Yeah, the lottery might help too!